Adsorbent agents are powdery mixtures of inorganic adsorbents, metal salts and organic polymers. Due to their porous nature they offer a very large surface; contamination in the waste water can be effectively adsorbed.
Application fields of adsorbents
Adsorbents from the POLY SEPAR AM® range show excellent precipitation and flocculation characteristics. They are employed in industrial waste water treatment for the removal of unwanted substances, which are normally non-biodegradable.
They are used for:
- COD reduction in wastewater
- Coagulation of latex and paint wastewater
- Removal of finely dispersed colloids and solute organic components
- Treatment of wash water and emulsions containing surfactants
- Treatment of wastewater in the metal industry
- Treatment of wastewater in the paint industry and processing of paints
- Treatment of wastewater in the paper industry and glue industry
Adsorbents from SEPAR CHEMIE
|POLY SEPAR® AM 305 - AM 326:||Bentonite-based adsorbent|
|POLY SEPAR® AM 10 - AM 26:||Highly effective, bentonite free |
|POLY SEPAR® AM 101:||Dust-free activated carbon - pellets|
|POLY SEPAR® P 5:||This liquid, chloride-free adsorbent is |
perfect for tackling corrosion problems
Adsorbents for electroplating
- Nickel or other
- Heavy metals
Application and handling of adsorbents
The powder is added directly to the wastewater to be treated while
agitating it vigorously. After about 10 minutes agitation time, the
product has adsorbed the contaminants and formed stable flocs that can
then be removed.
The required dosage depends upon the medium to be treated and must be determined in laboratory tests.
We would be pleased to offer you individual product advice to suit your specific requirements. Please use our contact form or call us at: ++49 4102-66630.