For two decades SEPAR CHEMIE GmbH has been supplying innovative chemicals for waste water and sludge treatment.
Our products purify and improve:
• Excess of COD- and AOX emissions
• Scum and bulking sludge
• Offensive smells
• Sludge stability
• Cleansing performance
• Ecological water treatment
• Economical water treatment
The settlement of sludge can be improved drastically
through treatment with our polymer flocculants POLY SEPAR® PK, AN, KW.
The remaining residue such as turbidity or pharmaceuticals can be
eliminated with POLY SEPAR activated carbon products.
biodegradable defoamer POLY SEPAR® DEFO provides an initial remedy for
foams in digestion towers. Following that targeted treatment can be
provided through improved sludge thickening.
A further problem is the
encrustation of pipes through magnesium-ammonium-phosphate-compounds
(MAP) and calcium carbonate CaCO3. Our POLY SEPAR® C4 and C5 can
prevent encrustations on a long-term basis.
Separ Chemie supplies you
with the precise polymer for sludge treatment, regardless of the
equipment you are using for the treatment of your sludge. We also supply
polyacrylamide-free and/or oil-free polymers.
Also at small clarification pits the application of our POLY SEPAR® TB can lead to long-term optimization
Overview of our product range
We supply the following specialty chemicals for the particular requirements of waste water and sludge treatment:
• Polymer flocculants
• Water-based and polyacrylamide-free flocculant aids
• Defoamer concentrates
• Odour controlling agents
• Activated carbon or bentonite slurry
• Biological specialty products on plant basis
Expert advice – from a single source
Should conventional products not
be able to accomplish the task in hand, we develop individual
tailor-made formulas for your particular application.
• Detailed analysis of problem and situation
• Development of formulas on a laboratory scale
• On-site tests free of charge
• Comprehensive consulting on process engineering, advice on products and profitability analysis
• Fast trouble-shooting
• Sample production
• Ready to use liquid polymers